Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Wow, My blog must be becoming popular if im already getting hate comments.

My blog is that, MY blog. If you don't like what I write I could frankly care less. It is my space to vent about things that are going on in my life. Yes, I admit I say things I regret saying, or I maybe should have thought through. Am I going to stop venting my feelings because a person doesn't like it....no.


If you believe that giving your child the opportunity to thrive and be independant is abuse, you need help. Yes we have a mildly disabled son, He has problems walking. Am I going to not allow him to walk? He has chores just like the rest of our children. They get rewared after doing said chores. If said chore is not done, said chore will be left to be done. Expecially if it's the play area. If one child helped make the mess, that said child will help clean it up. So next if I say I also made my disabled almost 3 year old child clean up his chip mess, that would be considered abuse too. Or how about this, We make him climb into his highchair because it's good for his leg muscles. Is that abuse also? Or maybe that he crawls up the stairs by himself, thats abuse? Wait I have another one, We make our children sit at the dinner table and wait for everyone to be seated to eat. Is that abuse? Since when did abuse become everything so petty? I thought abuse was beating your children, not providing an adequate home for them, not feeding them. If you want to learn about TRUE abuse read the book a boy called "it" I guess we just have old fashioned values that arn't seen very often anymore.
                                                        

But let me ask you this, if they are so professional why would they have to lie under oath in front of a judge?


Let me also ask you this if said child is mentally unaffected by the said clinical diagnosis and acts and thinks like a 3 year old would we not punish him the same as a normal 3 year old when said child misbehaves, or gets into something, or hits his siblings, or is difiant towards us? Or is sending said child to time out for 3 minutes abuse? Just because he has a clinical diagnosis of being disabled. To learn I need to be enlightened.



                                                       









3 comments:

  1. Mrs. Defensive, Are you sharing your blog with CPS? I sure hope so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My family and I have voiced our opinion about cps to their face. Im not afraid to call them out. That is why they targeted us. So whatever is posted on this blog, has already been said to CPS. They can come look at my blog anytime they want maybe then they would get their heads out of their butts and realize what who we really are, not just what they made us to be in their heads.

    ReplyDelete