Friday, November 13, 2009

Im so sorry if you feel that we are making all these things up about CPS, they are true, it happens to families all over. I do not have time in my day to make up stories. My day is scheduled by the hour, and is booked full. They have ordered us to have 35 hours of day care a week to provide a "stress" relief, oh and plus our children, who might I say are more sociable than most I have seen, need to socialize with other children. Whenever we have been to the park, or have been to the mall playground our children have acted appropriatly, sharing, playing nicely with the other children. Most the children I have seen there are unruley, rude, and act very inappropriate.


Never ever once have I ever claimed to be a perfect parent, No one is. We all have our flaws, and our moments. The first comment that was ever made to us, and this was when I was pregnant with our twins, was wow..you have way to many kids. WHAT? I don't think we do, we have just the right amount. Why the heck do you think I got my tubes tied? how is it CPS's place to tell me how many children I am allowed to have, and if I can handle that many or not.

Yes, there is always room for suggestion on our parenting, just don't suggest something We've already tried. Give us something new. Don't suggest to my husband to give our little daughter a baby wipe bath, this isn't our first rodeo, we've been through newborn, infant, toddler, preschool, and school age. Give us a suggestion that we can actually grasp, and use that we haven't already. Thats all we asked for. Is that so hard? Or is every suggestion they have common sense?

Please this is all I ask from you, This is my blog, were I come to reflect what is happening in our life. If you don't like my blog don't read it. No one is forcing you to. Don't hound my family because you are sticking up for something you know nothing about. Thank you.










2 comments:

  1. Now I have to vent. I will tell you a true story about one of my home state's CPS Case Worker Supervisor. I knew her on a personal level as my child was best friends with her child. This woman had a reputation thru out town as beig a rude, vindictive person who took out things on people via her job. I am here to testify that her house was a pig sty, the kids did what they wanted, when they wanted. They spoke to her like she was a dog, and she let them. Food consisted of mostly junk food, eating on no special schedule. She was also a "big Christian" who spends her life judging other people when she ought to clean up her own back yard first. Her husband is also a town drunk. Now, that is who the Government has telling us how to raise our children !!! This is the unbiased truth as I was friends with her as a child and had nothing against her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Sometimes I feel as though im going crazy to think that such people are working as the voice of our children. But they are. And it's frightning. Thank you for sharing your story.

    ReplyDelete