Friday, November 6, 2009

CPS

It is 8:13pm and CPS came to our house with two cops to take away our son. So now our son is gone, and they are investigating the rest of our children. They are claiming now that we beat our children because little man had a bruise and cut over his eye. He's two, learning how to walk. He falls down A LOT! They claimed our twins smell and we have never bathed them. I GIVE THEM A BATH EVERY OTHER DAY. Yes, they are going to smell a little, their BABIES! They smelt worse in the hospital! People that were on our side are now against us. We just don't know what to do. MY husband and I have very little fight left in us. We are exaughsted. We took away CPS's validation by not letting them push us around, so now they are taking away ours. My husband just told me that they said my husband doesn't want to give bella a bath because shes a girl. WHEN in fact he doesn't like to give little tiny squirmy babies a bath hes afraid like any other normal man!  So I can guarantee that their next move will be my husband is a little girl molester and thats why he wont give them baths.


I am going to write exactly what the claims are that were sent to a judge.

Caseworker has made visits to the Gerwig home approximately every two weeks as well as the CASA in the case of H.G. On july 27th 2009 Jane Davis noted a bruise under H.G's right eye.* The parents told Jane that he fell while trying to walk up the stairs and fell* On August 4th 2009 H.G had a bruise on his forehead, Jane Davis asked how that happend and the parents said they didn't know* On sept 8th Case worker noticed a scrap over H.G's eyebrow asked how that happend, Parents stated he was again trying to walk up the stairs.* The caseworker asked if we use the babygate and Mr. Gerwig said sometimes. The caseworker asked if we help H.G up and down the stairs, Mr Gerwig said sometimes.* On this occasion Mrs. Gerwig told caseworker to leave house* On October 28th 2009 Bailey Anderson from Help Me Grow made a home visit and noted that the babygate was not in place. Ms. Anderson stated in her casenotes that Mrs. Gerwig and children besides I.G and M.G were asleep.* The twins were sleeping in their carseats. I.G was undressed only in a diaper.* Mr. Gerwig stated that he undressed her because she was hot, and that she had spit up. Ms. Anderson tool I.G out of carseat and noted that she was sticky and smelt like sour milk* Ms. Anderson also noted that I.G's skin was red and irritated.* Ms Anderson said that I.G appered to have not been bathed in several days. Ms Anderson asked Mr.Gerwig how often we bathe the twins, Mr Gerwig stated every other day and I (Mrs. Gerwig) Bathe them because he isn't comfortable bathing I.G because of her gender. On November 4th 2009 Lindsey Elchert wrote an email stating that Mr Rich (maternal Grandfather) told her H.G was trying to walk up the stairs and fell once again and had a little bruise on his forehead. She mentioned to him that the baby gate needs to be up* Other concerns expressed by this agency and other providers, the caseworker has never seen parents hug or kiss H.G Ms Anderson also said that she has only seen us move H.G but have never touched held hugged or kissed him.


First* Hunter only started trying to walk up the stairs after his physical therapist told him it was okay to do so. He never attempted to do it without us there until this, and he knows how to crawl up and down them succesfully.
*We don't know half the bruises our children get, if any parent could say when how and why their children got a certain bruise I would be amazed.
*I take naps too, Im up at 7am most days and by 2 I need a nap.
*Our daughter is going to smell like sour milk after she just got done puking, my husband was waiting for me to get up to bathe her because he doesn't feel comfortable bathing the little ones.
*My dad does not remember anything mentioned about the baby gate, and we don't put it up because of our other children. The only place we have the gate up is when little man is sleeping and thats because he likes to get out at 3 in the morning and play in the bathroom. Now he's in a playpen at night and there is no reason for the gate. We also don't have socket plugs in the walls because our one year old takes them out and puts them in his mouth. But we got yelled at for not having those in.


This is what CPS does, and I know we arn't the only family they are doing this too. I feel sorry for the Judge that ordered this to happen, because he isn't going to be re elected after I get done.


3 comments:

  1. I am so sorry that you are going through this trauma! Please know that I will be praying for you and your kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you should stop being so defensive and listen to what they say... we all can learn how to be better parents

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I do agree we can all be better partents, but there is no such thing as a perfect parent. And thats how high their bar is.

    ReplyDelete