Saturday, November 14, 2009

I  just wanted to post the newest email from the distruntle mother in law. She has admitted to us several times that she did file the report even though CPS "can't" tell us.


Sent: Friday, November 13, 2009 9:31 AM



Subject: Re: The grandchildren


This is heart wrenching for everyone. I know both (J) and (V)love their kids. The only one in question was (H). We don't believe children should be removed from their home unless they are physically in danger. The family should be worked with from within and I told that to the agency and that Jon and Veronica needed parenting skills classes but the kids loved them. Even though you've not worked with agencies to know, you probably are aware that if there was not a problem they would have dropped this long ago. Counties don't want to spend unnecessary dollars on staff wages or foster care. They already have more than enough to do. They don't have the time or money to "target" anyone. When there is a report, first they determine if it is valid and go from there. They are only interested in the child who was reported unless they see other issues. And if ANY children were to be removed, it would only be that child. Common sense dictates there were issues of some kind or this would have been dropped long ago. (B) and I both talked about this numerous times before talking to the agency and both agreed it was what we had to do knowing if there was nothing to it, it would go no further. It was not a decision made easily or in a short period of time. Although they would never tell us, I was of the impression there had been other reports or at least more than the hospital's. We truly ache for (J)on, (V)eronica, the children, and all involved.
 
 
Note how she wrote children in "physical" harm. CPS has never claimed that, we are neglectful because of circumstances above our control ( We didn't get paid for 4 months because of the VA screwing up my husbands pay when he was retired.) And that our children are dependant.
 
Second, A mother does not do that to her son and his family. Third, SHE doesn't even know our family to make claims. She lied about things in her report, and got away with it. Like us locking little man in a room in her house at thanksgiving. My husband checked on him 4 times, the last of which our son had vomited all over himself because a certain someone was SHOVING, I mean litteraly shoving food into his mouth.
 
Another thing, They may not have the money, but they sure as heck have the time. CPS gets more money when they have children in foster care. I AM not saying all CPS is bad, some of it is good. But statistics don't lie, 1 out of every 17 children are actually abused and or neglected. Which is amazing odds.
 
Also, This lady who is of relation to us should not have been able to make a report about anything. I know so many family members who try to make a report about something going on and they don't do a darn thing. So obviously my disgruntled mother in law used her power (She was a foster parent, which in my eyes shouldn't have been.) or she made up an alias. If she did abuse her power to file a report, thats frightning as well. How many people do you think work for CPS, or have an affiliation with them who abuse their power to get back at people? I couldn't tell you, but thats deffinetely something to think about. It absolutely makes my skin crawl.



Furthur report. Our 3 year old is home, and as my husband was giving her a bath he noticed bites all over her, she also has a Ginormous bruise on her shoulder that I know wasn't put there by me. Not bites from humans, bites from FLEAS. Now I know for a fact that we don't have fleas, our cats were treated. So now, my husband and I have been bittin by fleas. I have flea bites all up my leg, my husband has them on his arm. AND yes I took pictures! Our 1 year old son had a bite mark on the side of his forehead. You could actually count every tooth. AMAZING! They took little man away because he had a noted bruise on his forehead ONCE a MONTH but foster care can get away with it? WHAT? Ugh, it's insane! I am in no way saying all foster parents are evil, nor am I saying this one is. All it comes down to is, as children, they get bumps and bruises and owies and boo boos. Thats all I have to say about that.










No comments:

Post a Comment