Thursday, November 12, 2009

And so it happens, just as I predicted! All of our children were put on protective supervision on monday the 9th of this month. We just got a call from our lawyer stating that tomorrow at 2pm we have a court hearing to have all of our children taken from our house. We have yet to see our son or hear anything about him. We do not abuse or neglect our children. They are taking them because they are pissed off at us. They have targeted us. So now our fight begins. We are again contacting every source of media we can get our hands on.


A special thank you to the certain disgruntled mother in law, May you burn in hell. Pardon my language.

Im not going to blog anymore today, or probably anytime soon because I am just so irritated and pissed off that an organization that is based around


*Update* They just now took all of our children, they ripped our hearts out all because they don't like us. What type of person does that? The cops saw our children and commented on our house and that it's clean, and that our children are clean and appropriate. I about threw up, but I had to stay strong for them. Our oldest were screaming, and our three year old apologized, she said she was sorry. I said goodbyes inside the house because at this point I probably would've done something stupid. Our oldest was screaming and saying she didnt want to go, but I told her she needs to be strong and take care of her brothers and sisters. She dried her tears and helped her sister get her shoes on. Now is our time to fight. My whole family is in tears, and they are the only support we have. Please pray for my children, for I am lost without them.





3 comments:

  1. I am truly sorry for the loss of your children, but the courts do not take away children from their parents because they are pissed off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never said the court took them away, the court just signs the paper and always error on the side of caution. CPS does all the dirty fabricating manipulating and hounding before the judge see's the report. There the ones pissed off. Our judge, the one that's supposed to have an unbiast opinion wasn't even paying attention during our defense, and from looking at him you would have thought he was sleeping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you said about your blog and all, not to read it if we don't like it. However I must comment after being invovled with CPS myself. CPS is obivously still invovled with your family for a reason and they are about keeping families together not taking the kids away for no reason. I am not going to sit here and point fingers because there obivously is somethings that you are not telling on here, besides that is GODs job to do not mine. Ever think your kids got taken away because of your attitude? Step back and think of how you act when they are around. I know kids fall and know we don't always see them do it. All I can say is consider complying with what they ask and maybe they will leave you alone and kick that mother-in-law to the curb and hope she hits a stop sign:)
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete