Friday, October 9, 2009

What we are Thankful For

Watching my two littlest babies sleeping together so peacefully got me thinking about what Im thankful for. So this is what came to mind. Im thankful that our twins are finally home, together, and they are happy, healthy and beautiful. Im thankful for all my other children, without them I wouldn't be who I am today. Im thankful for family, especially my parents who have the wisdom and guidence to move mountains. Im thankful for my husband, and for him sticking by through the good the bad and the worst. Last but not least im thankful for being able to finally accept Jesus back into my life, without his grace I wouldn't get through this time of crazyness.

Other news, Our cat..suprised us..and had 4 beautiful healthy little kittens on thursday. I of course was requested by her to be there, well, not really sure if she wanted me there. I wanted to be there. All the children woke up to a wonderful suprise and were very excited. Sadly my husband is only letting me keep one. Drats.


First time sleeping together. Simply Adorable



New baby kittens, Luckily I don't have to feed them.


More exciting news, Our oldest is finally turning 5 tomorrow. It's amazing how time flies by so quickly. She had her "special" Lunch today, she gets to pick where she wants to eat which of course was none other than..Olive garden. We then allow her to open our present to her, we save her presents from her brothers and sisters for the "party" which is tomorrow. Shes very excited. Im exaughsted. I attempted to make a cake, frost it, then decorate it while holding Bella, making sure our 3 year old wasnt eating to much frosting and trying to walk around with our 1 year old attatched to my leg. My attepmt..Failed horribly. So I made the hubby go to walmart and buy a cake.

That was my day, I hope everyone takes time out to think about what you're thankful for.
                                               

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on having your little ones back at home. I cannot believe you have 6. I just have 2 so far and I feel like we are busy. I love your site, and I am now a follower! Your kiddos are too cute!

    Come check out my site
    http://mudpiesformommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete