Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Stupid shots = Sickly Children.

Today was pretty drab. Nothing much happened. We had to take little man to an appointment because we have to be CPS’s “Monkeys” and do whatever they tell us to. It was a therapy session to asses how we treat little man, which has been explained to them a million times, we treat him the same as our other children. Just because he’s “disabled” doesn’t mean he can’t be active and able to do things. Drives us up the wall. Our marriage is stressed to the breaking point because of this. We still chug on though, we have children to think about. Quit frankly I’m a little upset because they try to take all the credit for what we’ve done with little man. We are the reason for all that he’s capable of doing. And because of all we’ve done, we get neglect charges slapped on us (which has been dropped because we don’t neglect him).







Enough of that.






We have 6 sickly children because of shots..Lucky us. We’ve almost finished all of our Halloween decorating. We absolutely love Halloween. I try not to go too crazy but it’s hard at times. Our themes have always been whimsical scary, no blood and guts at our home. I will have to post pictures when it’s all finished. This afternoon I was looking everywhere for our one year old, the last place I looked I found him and look how I found him
 

Yes, he loves the computer.
                                                
 As you may have noticed I don't edit my photos, not because I don't want to but because frankly I don't have time to. And yes he is wearing a onsie that is 4 sizes too small, but he still looks absolutely adorable.
 
I have an update on the housing situation. The realtor that is trying to sell the house we are living in has offered to pull some strings to get us a loan so we can own it. Hopefully it turns out in our favor, we need some good news. I will update more fluently when I have more information.
 
I hope everyone has a wonderful evening.

1 comment:

  1. Cute blog! Lovely children. I am sure you are one very busy but blessed Mommy!

    ReplyDelete