Monday, October 12, 2009

Our biggest little girl.

I can't believe shes five years old. My how time flies, I remember when she was born like it was yesterday. Simply Amazing. She had her party on saturday, we only invited a few people, our house is crowded enough with just us there. It turned out wonderfully, everyone was in good spirits. She was so excited, but explained to me that she's a bit scared of whats to come as she continues to get older. Yes my five year old talks like shes thirty. She got lots of "awesome" gifts; a new bike, a leapster2, barbie's and barbie accessories, and a camera.
                                                        

Yes we had little fingers in the cake.
We wouldn't have it any other way.

The weekend was pretty uneventful, besides the party. Sunday we were all cranky so most of us slept. It amazes me how my husband and I are exauhsted but we are still able to function.

Today was a very busy day. All of our children had to go in for shots. We got to the doctors office, the waiting room was empty. I thought to myself oh my gosh we take up the whole waiting area. Amazing. We got into the room, and of course right on time our twins were simotaniously hungry. Of course we left the bottles in the van. My husband had to run out to get them while I rocked the twins and kept our two year old occupied. Where ever we go people look at us, ask us if all of the little ones are ours, then proceed by saying..are you nuts? Usually our reply is, Yes. But we enjoy every second of everyday and we wouldn't want it any different. My father had to come with us this time because we don't have enough room in our van to fit everyone. He was put in a seperate room with the three other children. I was running back and forth from the rooms to help with the shots. I probably looked like a nut. It took 2 hours to give shots to 6 children. By the time we got home I was so exausted.

My husband wanted to mention our laundry detergant on here. Yes, I make my own. It costs me two dollars for 5 gallons which lasts me 3 months. Its very simple to make and saves us about 50 dollars a month. If anyone wants more information on how I make mine, or if you want me to make some for you let us know.

Hopefully tomorrow I will have more time to blog, and have something more interesting to blog about.

I hope everyone has a lovely evening and a good day tomorrow.                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment