Friday, October 16, 2009

Just a rant.

I don’t remember if I had mentioned that we have a CPS case against us for our little man. They’ve been involved in our lives for way too long. My husband’s mother drove an hour and a half to file a report falsely that we neglect our son. She can’t come to birthday parties, but when we decide to cut off all ties from her because she can’t act appropriately around our children, she then takes action.







Today we had a scheduled “visit” time with our caseworker; she claims we never interact with little man, and that we aren’t a real family. What the Heck? She also tried to claim that my husband is always open to all of her suggestions, which isn’t true, and im the one that persuades him to hate her. From day one it has always been me, Im the reason why little man is sick, and im the reason why no one in our family likes her. It has nothing to do with me, it’s the simple fact that we do everything in our power for little man. We are the reason he is able to do things on his own, but obviously we don’t interact with him. I do therapy with him. No, I don’t have time to sit down and play with him at a whim. We do have family time before bedtime. Then she asks, well I can come then and watch you play with your children. NO, that is our time. We are just so stressed out about all of this and we need as much support as we can. Today has been a rough day. We actually called in the big guns “the media” because no one else seems to be able to help us. We will see how that turns out.






On a lighter note, we are going to be attending a wedding reception. Hopefully all goes well and our children are in good spirits.






I hope everyone has a great evening.

1 comment:

  1. Its so sad when people who do not have special needs kids take it upon themselves to involve CPS because of whatever reason... I have a god daughter who has multiple special needs and her mom almost had CPS called on her... I do hope that things go well with you and you family! As a single mother of one, I am impressed with what you and your husband are doing with six children age 5 and under! Good job for the work you have done so far with your children and good luck in the future!

    ReplyDelete