Monday, October 19, 2009

Stomach Turning.

My husband is a Medically Retired Veteran and we are a family of 8. We have a two year old boy who has disabilities and other various medical problems. CPS has been in our lives for almost a year. They are completely destroying our family, our marriage is rocky because of the stress they cause, and our children who are 5 and under are paranoid about being taken away from us. CPS has fabricated, manipulated and abused every ounce of power. The courts won’t help the media wont help. We have no one else to turn to. We have a lawyer whom we paid for, and he isn't much help either. We are forced to go to counseling even though we feel we don't need it. Our monthly calendar is already filled with doctor’s apts for our son. And because of CPS's negligence and abuse towards our family our twins were born 2 months early. Luckily they survived. They haunt us every day. We feel inadequate in our own home. We are told how to raise our children. Something needs to be done! We are so feed up. Please help.


I emailed this exact thing to about 50 different people. It is my last plead..absolute cry for help. We are so fed up with this. It literally makes me sick. They are forcing me to go to counseling, which usually leads to being medicated. And I said while I was being "assesed" that If I feel that is my last option Id be willing to go to counseling.But just because I have 6 children to me doesn't warrant counseling. We have a great support system. My husband and I have been forced to go to Marriage counseling because of all the stress CPS causes. They are forcing us to have "play" therapy twice a week at *FRC. We don't have time, our calendar is booked, we absolutely do not have any free time. It's always doctors apointments for little man, we spend every second tending to his needs. We have no one to turn to. Gosh, The media isn't even brave enough to tackle CPS. We are losing our battle, and we are feeling the repercussions of fighting for so long. We are physically and emotionally drained. Nothing we do will be good enough, they will always fabricate something to validate their existence.

*Family Resource Center, A therapy organization for broken families.

We need prayer, Lord knows we need it.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Evening.

5 comments:

  1. Where in the heck in Ohio are you located. I also live in Ohio and there has to be some other third party that can certainly help you out. Let me know. You can email me at grammie_25@sbcglobal.net
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could offer you advice, you and your family will be in our prayers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have a CASA worker? Do the kids have an ad litem? Do you have a service plan? CPS isn't used to being beaten, but it can happen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, we have a CASA but she has completely sided with CPS, I have no clue what an ad litem is.. I just looked it up, we will have to ask our Lawyer about it. We have a case plan, if thats what your referring to.. Which our caseworker seems to like to change every other week to try to prove her aligations towards me. There is only one child involved, they initially wanted all of our children under protective supervision, but the judge threw that out and now only little man is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are going thru so much!! That really sucks! I am so sorry and your Mother in law of all people.I wish there was more I could do but I can and will pray for you and your beautiful family!!!Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete