Monday, September 28, 2009

life..

It seems like our life is always spiraling out of control, but we are always able somehow to maintain some form of stability, especially for our children’s sake. We have experienced far more in the three years we've been a complete family than most have for years and years.



Our two year old son was born very early at 30 weeks, I had a placental abruption, was in a ton of pain, but no one at the hospital believed I was in labor. He was in distress for more than 3 hours before they finally allowed me to push him out. As a result of this, he has many many medical problems that we still aren’t sure how to diagnose. Is he autistic? Well he's very smart. Does he have cerebral palsy? Yes, and it affects everything he does. The list goes on and on. Because of his lack of diagnoses for other things, CPS is now in our lives and has been for the past year. We were accused of being Neglectful parents because we can't figure out whets wrong with him, and because he doesn't have said diagnosis we are obviously the reason he is how he is. But infact, we are the reason he is able to walk, crawl, sit, eat, and talk. Which they have recently taken credit for to validate their existence. I will probably discuss in my blog a lot about them, and most of the things I say..well..You get the idea, they are just another part of our lives now.


We recently had our twins who were born at 29 weeks, emergency c-section at 11:30am. Little Bella Grace, and Little Mike. Bella was doing wonderfully in the "nursery" at the hospital and was able to come home with us. Her brother is still on oxygen and will be sent home on it. Saturday at 9:45am Bella stopped breathing as we were getting ready to shopping. We immediately got her out of her car seat and started performing CPR. I couldn't get air down her so I had to stick my fingers down her to get out all the mucus that was blocking her airway, She was trying to breathe but couldn't..all I remember is her eyes and how she was looking at me in complete horror. I called 911 as my husband continued CPR and I was racing around to find our cell phone to call my parents to let them know what had happened and allow them enough time to get over to our house to watch the rest of our children. After about 3 minutes, which seemed an eternity the ambulance came and she was finally breathing on her own.


She is now down at a bigger city hospital she had to be intubated, which today they removed but she had another episode. They don't know why, which makes us worry even more. I will update when I find out new news. We just need Prayer right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment