Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Fall Harvest

  I just love fall. The beautiful turning leaves, the wonderful smells of pumpkin pie and every other smell that traditionally comes around this time of year. I can do without the cold, and the raking of said beautiful leaves. Lots of wonderful pictures can be taken; the kaleidoscope of colors makes a wonderful ambiance to whomever, or whatever you are taken pictures of.
 
  Our oldest, who is turning 5 in a couple of weeks got her first of many birthday presents today. She got a new bike. The one she had was far to small for her. And I figured..might as well give it to her now, so atleast she can ride it this year.

  I have been finishing up the last of my cooking, since i've been sick lately it has gotten done in shifts for the last couple of days. Right now theres a huge pot of chicken soup cooking away. Its making the house smell wonderful.

  Anyways, Here are some of my pictures I took of the two girls while the boys were napping.


Merebear Loves Leaves.....



TayTay Loves Leaves....
                                           

They Both Love Leaves....
                                                

 

No comments:

Post a Comment