Monday, September 28, 2009

Busy Busy

Just got finished cooking my monthly amount of meals. I would highly recommend everyone with a large family to use this book called Cook for a day, eat for a month. I know I don't always have time to fix nutritious meals everyday, especially since our schedule is so crazy with doctors apts, visiting a baby in one hospital and the driving an hour and a half to see the other baby. It takes pretty much all day, I started at around 5pm and im just now finishing "most" (I got about 20 meals done) and it's about 11:20pm right now.



I've been sick today, so we weren't able to see any of the babies. The last thing we want is to get them sick, and because they are still tiny there would be a bigger chance that they might.


Grandma and Grandpa took the too oldest today to see their Grandma-Great, whom we visit or try to visit every other week. They got home at around 7:30 tonight. It's nice when they take them because we get to just stick them in bed ha-ha. We love our family, and we spend a lot of time with them. That’s one thing you should always cherish. Tomorrow is a slow day, which means I may be able to get stuff done, get the oldest school work done on time, and maybe have enough time to rest up so I don't get sicker. Hopefully.


I hope everyone has a great night, and a beautiful day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment